Wednesday, July 06, 2011

I Moustache You

Salam.


I knew about this 'moustache' thing when I was reblogging post on tumblr *Well yea, that what I always did. Not that I don't want to produce some nice pictures on my own, it's just that, reblogging post is easier* Hehehehehehehehehe. Okay that was looooong big laugh. -____- Oh yes, and then I came across all this style of moustache. They were all so cuteeee, *only if it's in tumblr lah, if it's real I don't think it's cute because ya know moustache, so HAIRY! Ewwww


Then there's today my bestfriend came to my house. At first we are going to do like ay small photoshoot for her blog shop, with our new maxi skirt on! *EXCITED* Suddenly, we were so daymmmm lazy to get out of my house or even the room! How laaaazy is thaaaat? Hahahaha. So my bestfriend said, 'Jom lah kita ambil gambar dengan moustache!' 



TA-DA!

 I kinda like the 'black and white-ish' moreeee :)

 And this is my favouriteeee moustache!

 And suddenly this one is not ay moustache. It's an eyebrow! -____-'

 My bestfriend cakap, ini macam moustache polis cerita cartoon! Kan?

FYI, I'm using my new apps on my iPhone which is Fotolr Cam. It's so cooool because you can actually change the lens as well as the film. YES IT'S FREEEEEE. Yeayer! So, mostly, that's what I did today. I would say, MOUSTACHE-ING WITH MY BESTFRIEND? 

2 comments:

z said...

haha.comel lah..heee

ALYAA said...

Hehehehe ;)