This is my face when I say, 'Yeaaaa, I'm cool like thaaaaat'. -___-'
Salam.
Today was another boring day, until my dad asked me to drive his car. Actually he did asked me few times already, but i just don't have the guts to do it. Because my dad's car is loooooooong, and quite big. Ya lah, I only can drive small car like MYVI, VIVA, KANCIL and some other cars that particularly in ay small size lah. Obviously. Hehehehe. But, I know I can drive my dad's car. I KNOW I CAN DO IT! Ceh. But, my dad lah selalu like suruh pergi kedai guna his car, and then suddenly, 'Tak payah lah, biar abah pergi'. Kaaaaaan? How laaa like this?
Then, there's today. My dad nak ajar lah kan, because I'm afraid I might crash anyone's car or something kan. *FYI, I pernah bawak kereta boyfie, and terlanggar motor. Nasib motor je! Orang nya tak ada. Tu pun menggelabah* Hihihihi. My dad duduk sebelah, and I have this habit where I don't wear shoes while driving. I don't know why. I'M COOL LIKE THAT. -____-'' Okay tak, It's just that I rasa selesa. I know kalau test JPJ, jangan harap nak buat macam ni kan. Only masa test JPJ I pakai kasut. Hehehe.
And at last, I did it! Weeeeehoooo. Cuma satu je lah, lepas ni I tau lah siapa yang kena pergi sana sini. Kaaaaan? Hihihihi.
P.S : And why is so many 'kaaan?' in this post?
x

2 comments:
best kan bw keta besar? kan?
hehehe
Haha, scary la jugak. :)
Post a Comment